VANILLA PROTEIN PANCAKES
Healthy Protein + Delicious Pancakes = Yes Please!
time: 20 mins serves: 1-2
- Your favourite toppings e.g. fresh or frozen berries, figs, goji berries, crushed nuts, shredded coconut etc
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until batter is smooth and lump-free.
- Heat a frypan on low-medium heat. Grease with coconut oil or vegan butter if you're not using a non-stick pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of the batter into the frypan to form each pancake.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until rims of the pancakes become matte or bubbles appear before flipping and cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with toppings of choice!