VANILLA PROTEIN GRANOLA
This is a creation you'll want to make not only for its taste but also for its versatility!
prep: 10 mins total: 50 mins serves: 5-10
- 1 cup rolled oats (look for uncontaminated gluten-free oats)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 packed cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Lean or Pump Protein powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of salt
Preheat your oven to 160*C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and set aside.
- Add oats, buckwheat, almonds, pepitas, coconut flakes, cinnamon, salt and Tropeaka protein into a large bowl. Mix well with a large spoon.
- Pour in coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix through until all ingredients are well-coated.
- Evenly distribute on baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool before placing into air-tight jars/containers. Enjoy with your smoothie bowls, oats or simply eat on its own!