VANILLA PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
Take your tastebuds on a journey of absolute pleasurable bliss, with this high protein snack option for when you're on the go!
time: 40 mins yield: 8-12 truffles
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- To coat: vegan dark chocolate, melted
- Topping: puffed quinoa
- Add almonds into a food processor and process until it forms a fine mixture.
- Add in protein, coconut flour, cinnamon, salt and process for 10-15 seconds until well combined.
- Pour in the almond butter and rice malt syrup, process again.
- If needed, add in a few tbsp coconut oil to help the mixture combine and stick together.
- Roll into bite sized balls and place into the freezer.
- In the meantime, melt vegan chocolate until smooth. Take balls out of freezer, roll into chocolate & place onto a tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Sprinkle puffed quinoa on top. Place into the fridge and leave until set. Enjoy!