VANILLA CHOC CHIP PROTEIN BALLS
Satisfy your cravings and build lean muscle with these mouth-watering treats! Convenient and quick to make, these delicious protein balls will keep you rollin, rollin, rollin!
time: 15 mins makes: 15-20
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup vegan choc chips or cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil and choc chips into a food processor.
- Process until broken down into a crumbly mixture.
- Keep the processor running and gradually pour in the coconut oil.
- Transfer mixture into a large bowl and fold through the choc chips.
- Roll into bite sized balls and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Before eating, allow them to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to soften. Enjoy!