VANILLA CHAI PROTEIN PANCAKES
You can ditch the packet-mix pancakes and make these healthy, delicious protein-packed pancakes in just 15 mins! What better way to start your day!
time: 15 minsserves: 2
- 1 cup plain all purpose whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 & 1/3 cup water
- Add flour, protein, baking powder, baking soda, coconut sugar, spices and salt into a bowl. Whisk well.
- Pour in liquid and whisk well until a smooth batter forms.
- Cook on a pan until bubbles form and flip. Repeat with rest of the batter.