TROPICAL ACAI & CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT
There's nothing like the fun and enjoyment of making a parfait that truly amazes! Here's an easy and healthy creation that will amaze both the eyes and the taste buds!
time: 10-15 mins + chilling overnightserves: 1-2
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1-2 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Acai powder
- Splash of coconut water
- Add chia seeds, coconut milk and maple syrup into a bowl and whisk well.
- Cover and place into the fridge overnight to set.
- Add remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Take the chia pudding out of the fridge and give it another stir.
- Layer pudding & acai mixture in a jar with your favourite fruit and granola. Enjoy!