STRAWBERRY, LEMON & MINT TEA
This is absolutely tea-licious!
time: 10 minsserves: 4
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Protect Herbal Infusion Tea
- 2.5 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 8-10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or omit for unsweetened tea)
- Steep the tea in boiling water for 5 minutes. For a stronger taste, steep for an additional few minutes.
- In a separate large jar add in the sliced strawberries, sliced lemon, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Allow tea to sit at room temp until cooled, then pour into the jar along with the cold water and ice cubes.
- Enjoy immediately! Sit the remaining tea in the fridge to keep chilled until you want to drink it again.