SPICED APPLE PIE PROTEIN SQUARES
The forever-favourite apple pie has been reinvented with this perfect protein-packed treat!
time: 15 mins makes: 12
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup dried apples
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Begin by adding dried apples into a processor and processing until somewhat chopped up.
- Add in almond butter & coconut oil and process again until well combined.
- Add in remaining dry ingredients and process until you reach a sticky mixture (add in more coconut oil or almond butter if you need to adjust the consistency).
- Press into a lined square baking tin and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!