PB BANANA WALNUT MUFFIN BARS
Yep, these Muffins have really raised the Bar in taste!
time: 35 minsserves: 6
- 1.5 cups gluten-free flour of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Maca
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup crushed/chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add ripe bananas into a separate bowl and mash well. Pour in the almond milk, apple cider vinegar & peanut butter and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold through the walnuts.
- Transfer into muffin bar moulds and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Cool before removing from moulds & enjoy!