MOCHA PROTEIN BLISS BALLS
Get your coffee and protein hit in this quick and convenient recipe that'll have you reaching for a bliss ball boost throughout your day!
time: 15 minsmakes: 12-16 balls
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Chocolate Pump Protein or Chocolate Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup oats (look for uncontaminated gluten-free oats)
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- Add almond meal, chocolate protein, cacao, coffee powder, hazelnuts, coconut, oats and salt into a food processor. Process on high for 2-3 minutes or until you end up with a fine consistency.
- Add dates and rice malt syrup and process again until you end up with a crumbly mixture that sticks together.
- Roll into balls and enjoy (depending on how small/big you roll the balls, you'll end up with anywhere between 12-16)!