MINI MATCHA LIME CHEESECAKES
Healthy, delicious and picturesque...yep, that's love right there!
time: 2 hours yield: 16-20*
*Makes 16-20 depending on the size of your moulds
- 1-2 trays mini silicone moulds
1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Tropeaka Matcha Tea
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 can full fat coconut cream, chilled
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, heated
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Matcha Tea
- Add all crust ingredients into a blender or food processor. Process on low speed for approximately 10 minutes or until the almonds and coconut release their natural oils to form a mixture that sticks together.
- Press into moulds and place into the fridge.
In the meantime, add all filling ingredients except for the matcha into a blender. Blend on low and gradually increase the speed once mixture begins to break down. Blend until you're left with a smooth, lump-free and creamy batter. Pour the batter into the moulds, leaving space for the matcha layer. Place onto a tray and allow mixture to set in the freezer.
Once first layer has set, add the matcha into the remaining cheesecake batter and blend. Pour to fill the moulds and place into the fridge (they set well and retain the best texture in the fridge, use the freezer if you're tight on time/can't wait!).
When the cheesecakes are set, decorate accordingly and enjoy!