With pancakes that look and taste this good, you'll be looking for ways to have these for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert!
time: 15 minsserves: 1
- 1/2 cup plain all-purpose wholewheat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tsp Tropeaka Matcha
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and matcha into a bowl.
- Pour in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Preheat a fry pan on low-medium heat and grease if required.
- Add approx 3-4 tbsp of batter to form each pancake. Cook on one side for 3 minutes or until golden and flip, cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite fruit, maple syrup or chocolate sauce.