LEMON COCONUT BLISS BALLS
This recipe is perfect for a midday snack or if you simply need some pre or post workout fuel! For those who find chocolate or date-based bliss balls too rich, this recipe is perfect for you as you're in for a sweet, tangy & fruity twist!
time: 15 minsmakes: 16-22 balls
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 + 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cashew butter (can replace with almond butter but cashew butter is quite neutral in flavour + creamier + naturally sweet which is perfect to balance out the sourness of the lemon)
- 2 tsp Tropeaka Camu powder (sour in taste so perfect in addition to the lemon flavour in this recipe)
- 2 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein powder (extra protein + a delicious vanilla flavour? Win!)
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Maca powder (a natural booster)
- Optional: 3-4 drops food grade lemon essential oil
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and process until you reach a crumbly broken down mixture.
- Roll into balls - depending on how small or large you make them you'll end up with anywhere between 16-22 balls.
- If desired, coat balls in shredded coconut or extra lemon zest. Devour!
Author: Tropeaka Categories: Snacks Type: Vegan