FUDGY HAZELNUT FILLED CHOCOLATES
Don't skip dessert with this delicious and guilt-free treat that's quick to make!
time: 10 minutes + setting timemakes: 16-25 choc pieces (depending on the size of your moulds)
- 1/4 cup cacao butter chunks, melted
- 4 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Hazelnuts to place inside chocolates
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well until lump-free and smooth.
- Fill each mould about 1/3 of the way up, place a hazelnut in the centre then fill up the remaining mould with the chocolate mixture.
- Repeat until all have been filled and top with any ingredients of your choice (goji berries, rose petals, almonds...)
- Refrigerate until set and serve!