EASY HOT CHOCOLATE
Invite a friend over and enjoy this soothing mug of hot chocolate. It's quick, easy, and only takes 10 minutes to make!
time: 10 minsserves: 2
- 2.5 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao, plus more to add on top
- 2.5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or macadamia milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add almond or macadamia milk into a small saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Take off the heat and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a mug, add in a piece of vegan dark chocolate (for extra creaminess & richness), dust with cacao and enjoy.