CREAMY VANILLA RICE PORRIDGE
If you haven't used rice flakes before, give it a go! Particularly for those who want a gluten-free option (as oats are often contaminated with wheat products), these are delicious and the perfect option for you.
time: 15 mins serves: 1
- 1/2 cup rice flakes
- 1 cup coconut milk (makes it super creamy! Otherwise sub with almond milk)
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Your favourite toppings e.g. fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, coconut, cacao nibs.
- Add rice flakes, coconut milk, Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein, vanilla powder & flaxseeds into a small saucepan.
- Simmer on low-medium heat, stirring frequently until you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in rice malt syrup and frozen blueberries.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!