CHOC PROTEIN PANCAKES
You don't need an excuse to have these healthy and delicious pancakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!
time: 20 mins yield: makes 6-8 small or 3-4 large pancakes
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Chocolate Lean Protein
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- Add buckwheat flour, choc protein, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, vanilla and baking powder into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add in almond milk and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Preheat a frypan on low heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Add in 1/4 cup batter to form each pancake.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes (or until bubbles form and rims turn matte) and flip, cooking for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with fresh fruit and toppings of choice.