CHOC PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
Cookie dough...need we say more?
time: 15 minsmakes: 10-12 balls
- Combine almond meal, coconut flour, salt, Pump Protein, Cacao and Boost into a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour in the maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Begin adding in the almond milk 1 tbsp at a time and mix until you're left with a well-combined mixture.
- Mix in the choc chips/cacao nibs until evenly distributed.
- Using 1-2 tbsp of mixture, form into balls and roll into shredded coconut if desired.