CHOC ORANGE BLISS BALLS
Feeling 100? Get the ball rollin' in the right direction with a little bliss!
time: 15 mins yield: 12-16 balls
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup Tropeaka Cacao
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until you reach a crumbly mixture that sticks when pressed together.
- Form bite-sized balls using the mixture. Depending on the size you will end up with approximately 12-16 balls.
- Roll in extra crushed nuts if desired. Enjoy!