CARAMEL SUPERFOOD GRANOLA
This delicious granola is not only healthy but it's packed full of powerful Superfoods, ready to power up your day!
prep: 10 mins total: 55 mins serves: 5-10
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (look for uncontaminated gluten-free oats)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp almond butter, slightly heated if not runny enough
- 1/2 cup or 6 large Medjool dates, diced
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Maca powder
- 1/2 tbsp Tropeaka Boost powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup (ensure the brand is gluten-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat your oven to 160*C.
- Add oats, coconut flakes, almonds, salt, Maca powder and Boost powder into a large bowl. Mix together until well-combined.
- Pour in the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Spread onto a lined baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden. At the 20 minute mark stir the granola around before placing it back into the oven.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before adding in the diced date pieces. Cool completely and store in air-tight jars.