BLUEBERRY ACAI CHEESECAKE
This is the definition of love!
prep: 2 hours total: 6 hours serves: 6-10
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup chilled coconut cream, solid part from can
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or to taste
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Acai powder
- Your favourite toppings e.g. fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, coconut, edible flowers, cacao nibs.
- Add base ingredients into blender and process until it forms a crumbly mixture that sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Press into a lined springform cake tin and sit in the freezer.
- Add filling ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. This may take some time so be patient! It's important for the mixture to be completely smooth/lump free and not grainy.
- Take springform pan out of freezer and pour filling in. Smooth out the top and place back into the freezer overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with toppings of choice and enjoy! (Allow to thaw at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before serving).