BERRY VANILLA GRANOLA
This will be your new favourite healthy food obsession once you try out the delicious berry and vanilla combo!
prep: 10 mins bake: 30 mins makes: approx 250g
- 1 cup rolled oats (look for uncontaminated gluten-free oats)
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Immunity berry powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- In a bowl combine oats, almonds, coconut, protein powder, berry powder and salt. Mix well.
- Pour in rice malt syrup and coconut oil and mix again.
- Spread onto a lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and cool for 10 minutes before adding in the cranberries and goji berries. Allow to cool completely before transferring into a jar.