VANILLA & BLUEBERRY ACAI CHEESECAKES
Not only does this cake look incredible, but you'll be surprised at just how easy it is to make!
prep: 3 hours (or overnight) total: 6 hours yield: 4-10 pieces*
*depending on the size of your moulds
- Your favourite toppings e.g. frozen berries, figs, goji berries, crushed nuts, drizzled chocolate sauce made with Tropeaka Cacao powder
Add raw cashews, full-fat coconut cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and vanilla powder into a blender and blend until smooth, creamy and lump-free.
- Pour a little over half of the mixture into your moulds of choice and place into the freezer to set.
- With the remaining mix, add in the Acai powder & blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Once the vanilla layer has set, pour the blueberry layer on top and place back into the freezer.
- When both layers are set, remove from moulds and decorate however you wish.
Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!