RASPBERRY VANILLA PROTEIN MUG CAKE
Filled with healthy and super filling ingredients, this is the perfect quick, single-serving solution for your sudden sweet cravings.
time: 10 minsserves: 1
- 3 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Add the buckwheat flour, Vanilla Lean Protein, baking powder and salt into a small bowl and mix well.
- Add in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, nut butter and almond milk and mix until smooth.
- Gently fold through the raspberries.
- Transfer into a mug and microwave for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy immediately!