RASPBERRY VANILLA PROTEIN LOAF
What do you call a sad raspberry? A blueberry. But we promise, it'll be nothing but happiness after eating this gluten-free loaf! :)
prep: mins cook: mins makes: Approx. 10 slices
- 1 cup almond milk, room temp
- 1/2 cup agave (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 heaping cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180*C (356 degrees Fahrenheit). Add almond milk, agave, coconut oil, lemon juice and lemon zest into a bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (everything aside from the raspberries) and mix together.
- Pour the wet mixture in and whisk until just combined.
- In a small bowl, add the frozen raspberries in and coat with 1-2 tbsp flour to prevent them from bleeding into the batter. If using fresh raspberries, skip this step.
- Gently fold the raspberries through the batter until evenly distributed.
- Transfer into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown and centre is cooked through.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool before slicing. Enjoy!