PROTEIN WAFFLE BOWLS WITH FRUIT
Get a full protein hit with Tropeaka Protein, alongside delicious fruit and tasty undertones of vanilla and cinnamon!
time: 25 mins serves: 2-3 people
- 1 1/4 cups plain all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Vanilla Pump Protein or Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or maple syrup
You definitely do not need to purchase a waffle bowl maker for this, simply use this recipe in any waffle maker you have at home and top with fresh fruit/desired toppings as usual.
- Combine flour, protein powder, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- Preheat waffle iron and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Add batter in (will range between 1/4-1/3 cup per waffle depending on the size of yours) and cook according to the directions of your waffle iron.
- Fill with fresh fruit and any other desired toppings and serve.