MINI BERRY VANILLA CHEESECAKES
Mini in looks, max in taste! These berry vanilla cheesecakes are the most delicious healthy indulgence.
time: 20 mins + 1-2 hours setting timemakes: 6
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or coconut yogurt
- 2.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Vanilla Lean Protein
- Coconut milk, to blend
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries & strawberries
- 1 tsp Tropeaka Immunity
- Add the cashews, coconut cream/yogurt, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla and protein into a blender. Blend until smooth. Depending on the power of your blender, you may have to add in 1/4 cup of coconut milk to help the mixture blend up, so adjust as necessary.
- Transfer half of the batter into the bottom half of mini silicone cupcake moulds. Pop into the freezer.
- In the meantime, add in the berries and immunity powder and blend until smooth. Once vanilla layer is set, spoon the berry mixture on top. Freeze for a minimum of 1-2 hours or until set.
- Remove from moulds and decorate using your favourite toppings. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.