MATCHA CHIA PUDDING
Chia puddings bring the fun back into eating! Combined with the anitoxidant powerhouse of Matcha, this is a recipe worth making!
prep: 7 mins total: Overnight or (4-10 hours) serves: 1
- Your favourite toppings e.g. frozen berries, kiwi fruit, goji berries, banana, shredded coconut, crushed nuts.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk for a few minutes until well-combined.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, whisk chia pudding again.
- Pour into a bowl or jar and finish off with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!