GF DOUBLE CHOC LOAF
Chocolate + bread + healthy...welcome to heaven!
prep: 15 mins cook: 50 mins makes: 8-10 slices
- 1.5 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond meal
- 1/2 cup Tropeaka Cacao
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup choc chips
- Mash banana in a bowl and combine with almond milk, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, add in the buckwheat flour, almond meal, cacao and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold through the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and bake at 180*C (355 degrees Fahrenheit) for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool before slicing.