CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MOUSSE
Create your own chocolate explosion that's high in protein and deliciously guilt-free!
time: 10 mins serves: 1
- Your favourite toppings e.g. frozen berries, kiwi fruit, figs, goji berries, banana, almonds, crushed nuts.
Chill coconut milk/cream in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Do not shake can. Open and scoop out only the white solid parts into a chilled bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, beat for 2-3 minutes on high.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and beat on high for 5 minutes or until mixture becomes stiff and fluffy.
- Serve with your favourite fruit and toppings. Enjoy