CHOC PROTEIN BROWNIE LOAF
Throw away the boring loaf of bread and replace it with this chocolate protein brownie loaf that has no doubt been sent from heaven! Rich, chocolate-ty goodness that provides a range of health benefits...yes please!
prep: 10 mins cook: 40-50 mins makes: one loaf
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Combine flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, cacao and pump protein in a bowl.
- Add in vinegar, warm water and coconut oil. Mix well until smooth.
- Pour into a loaf pan and top with choc chips if desired.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing. Best served warm/heated!