CHOC CHERRY GOJI CHEESECAKES
A healthy treat has never looked so deliciously perfect!
prep: 25 mins total: 5 hours (or overnight) serves: 5-10
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (scooped out from a chilled can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Goji Berry powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries, defrosted
Optional: If you want your cheesecakes to be bright pink then add in a small slice of fresh beetroot!
- Add base ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender. Process for 10 minutes or until mixture releases it's natural oils and sticks when pressed between your fingers.
- Press into a medium cake tin (or 2 small ones as pictured) and place in the fridge for the timebeing.
- Add in all filling ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, creamy & lump-free.
- Pour on top of base and place into the coolest area of the fridge to set overnight.
- When ready, decorate with ingredients of choice. Enjoy!