CHOC BANANA LOAF
Those that want a gluten-free option won't be loafed-out with this delicious gluten-free Choc Banana Loaf! Yep, you'll be going bananas over this one!
time: 1 hour makes: 8-10 slices
- 1.5 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup Tropeaka Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180*C (355 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Add bananas into a bowl and mash well.
- Pour in the almond milk, vanilla, rice malt syrup and apple cider vinegar. Whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and whisk until you reach a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Cool before slicing. Transfer any leftovers into an airtight container and place in the fridge for up to 1 week.